Our network is full of passionate and kindhearted people who support Arts Emergency in all sorts of ways. Over the last few years many of our volunteers have courageously taken up the challenge of raising money for Arts Emergency as part of an event or have generously committed a proportion of their income.
If you want some fundraising ideas check out some of the amazing efforts of our network:
– An unbelievable eight people have run the London Marathon or cycled the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 in aid of Arts Emergency
– Alison Atkin (aka Marginalia Paraphernalia) donates a percentage of her merch sales to us
– We receive proceeds from every Classical Transmission concert
– Actor Julie Hesmondhalgh is donating the profits from her book ‘A Working Diary’
– The Old Lock Up Gallery gives a proportion of the proceeds from their annual Secret Postcard Show to Arts Emergency
– Many people have also run birthday fundraisers for us on Facebook. It’s really easy to do, just click this link and follow the instructions.
If you’re up for taking on a challenge for Arts Emergency please get in touch with Lucy (our Fundraising Manager) on email@example.com.
You can expect our enthusiasm and support, help with any questions you may have and shout outs on social media. You’ll also receive a thank you pack, Arts Emergency pin and our undying love – our work would not be possible without the kindness and generosity of people like you!